① Special issue of J. Industrial Health (IH)
Thank you for your participation at APSS2017.
It was very successful, thanks to everyone.
Even though a very large number (about 100) of people wanted to publish their paper in the special issue of J. Industrial Health (IH), each section's chairperson has reviewed all of them and has selected the best papers as candidates for the edition.
It should also be noted here that those who had not registered for publication in the special issue were not condidered for IH special issue publication.
Each canidated paper's author (13 papers) will be notified in the next week by email on the submission for the IH special issue review.
Other papers that were not selected for the IH special issue can always submit for the general IH review, whether or not it is related to APSS2017.
We hope you understand and thanks again.
The uploaded photos from APSS2017 can be found in the attached link below.
The password to the zip file will be noticed by email.
You can find the photos (from the meeting and banquet) there.
Important Notice about Payment
Payment through credit card will not be accepted on the day of the conference (November 30). Payment in cash (Japanese Yen) will be accepted only.
- April 1, 2017Open date for application
- July 31, 2017Deadline for abstract submission
- August 15, 2017Notice of acceptance
- October 31, 2017Deadline for manuscript submission
- November 22, 2017Proceedings are open for registered participants. ID&PW sent by email on Nov. 22nd
- November 8, 2017Information of Projectors is added to Presenter's Instruction.
- November 6, 2017Presenter's Instruction is open.
- November 1, 2017Program is open.
- October 24, 2017Time Table, Plenary Lectures is open.
- September 25, 2017Free ride from the Kitakyushu Airport(KKJ) to the Kokura station.
- September 1, 2017Registration site is open.
- September 1, 2017Submission of Proceeding are available.
- August 15, 2017Abstract Acceptance was noticed via mail.
- June 30, 2017 fee information on call for papers, access and accommodation are updated.
- April 1,2017Call for papers